Monday, September 7, 2009

A Special Dedication...



My best friend started back to work this year. Now she's managing 2 kids, a husband, a dog, and 27 2nd graders every day. Phew...

I am back in school and handling my own busy life. In between, there hasn't been much time for the two of us to connect.

Next month, I will fly out to Vegas, where Joelle and I will see U2 together. They have been our favorite band for 25 years, but we've never seen them together. Seeing her, and seeing U2 equate to a religious experience for me. I CANNOT WAIT!

I miss you, Jo. This one goes out to you. You are always in my thoughts.

And I thought you should take a gander at how hot Bono looks in this video.

1 comment:

Joelle said...

Well, wasn't that a lovely surprise? An enormous thank you for that! You always know what I need.

And let me tell you, the concert is soooo the light at the end of my tunnel right now. I truly cannot wait.

Hugs to you always,
me