Tuesday, August 12, 2008

John, Come back and give these boys some pointers!





When I heard John Edward's was having a little fling while his wife battled terminal cancer, I thought "this chick has gotta be smokin." Elizabeth Edwards is a beautiful woman, so I thought it must have taken some serious flash-in-the-pan to woo her despondent spouse. WRONG. Uh uh. The first glimpse of Rielle Hunter had me thinking I had stepped back into Clinton Days. Was that Gennifer Flowers with a headband? Why is she always wearing that headband? And where did the woman get that hair frosted? Clinton really picked some winners to throw himself at as well. Really, what was it that made him come on to Paula Jones? Clinton is a good-looking man, and he could have had his pick of pretty ladies. Somewhere, deep down inside that man, there is an issue with low-self esteem. Just once I would like to see one of these schmucks land a career-ruining worthy lay. The last Democrat to do it and do it right was John Kennedy. He had Marilyn. He had his fun, he was discreet, no one got hurt, and he got the hottest woman in the World.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm stunned that anyone could get an erection when looking at that Paula Jones character. That picture is super scary!