Tuesday, October 14, 2008




There are dogs that are indifferent (they should have been cats!) , dogs that are affectionate, and dogs that are flat-out pervs. Our new dog is a pervert. Patrick was misnamed. Scot and I realized today that we should have named him "Sanchez". As in the joke referring to the act called the "dirty sanchez". Go ahead and Gooogle it, and don't say I didn't warn you. It's nothing humans would seriously consider (would they?) but my dog is all over it. Sniffing crotches is rudimentary for this mutt and he constantly asserts his 13 pound frame on Bernice's 60 pound body. I catch the dog rubbing his body on my dirty shoes and he loves to stick his nose in stinky socks. The ultimate nastiness was when he rolled in some fish food flakes that were on the floor. We're lobbying the kids to let us call him "Sanchez" but they're not up for it. How darn cute would a logo of a chihuahua with a handlebar mustache be?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Saffron tried to roll in a dead duck on the street the other day. Does Patrick need a lady friend?

Anonymous said...

Cody used to roll in other dogs shit, remember that about her? I would have her freshly bathed and she would find some other grizzly mutt's stink and just drop and roll all over it!!! I'll bet patrick sanchez would like to do that too?? Just use Sanchez for the middle name. We have Lobo Honeybear Jones.