Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mrs. Meyer's to the rescue! Product endorsement of the day.

I'm having "Senses Overload" right now. That's what Scot and I call it when your ears are ringing, your body is swaying when you're sitting still, and your nose is burned-out from an offending odor. Usually we find we have only one sense that's been assaulted, but I find when I'm tired the whole body is affected. Currently, there is a pervasive hum of babies crying in my ears, and I'm rocking like Rainman. On a positive note, the smell burned into by nostrils in not crap, like it should be.

I've taken to cleaning with Mrs. Meyer's products, and the Gingerbread scent for the holidays has become my weapon of choice. Have you used these products? A friend was kind enough to buy me the cleaning quartet of room spray, counter top spray, all-purpose spray, and dish soap. I was skeptical, but seeing how I am Maria now, I thought I should get down to business with them. The result is DELISH! I hate to sound like Martha, but cleaning has never been so pleasant. Each product is green, and smells like you just baked a batch. Alas I did not, but don't tell anyone. Oh, so the smell burned in my nose - gingerbread. Sweet.

4 comments:

La Rivera said...

Ooh yum! I've only used the fabric softener, but now I plan to use up all my existing cleaning products immediately so I can get some gingerbread happening over here.

Jennifer said...

I know nothing about this...love it! Where can I get

Anonymous said...

Ya gotta Google it for where you can buy it. We have it at our fancy food stores, and my friend said she found my stuff at Marshalls. Huge online site. It's yummy!

Anonymous said...

so, was it Tina? She uses that, too. :)