Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Forget garage sales, I'm trashpicking!


A new
storage
shelf to hold more junk, and a healthy house plant.


A bike trailer. A new seat for $30 and it's good as new! I cannot tell you how much fun it is to put the kids in this sucker and ride!



Every first week of the month in Scottsdale, the city picks up bulk trash. This is the time of month when you haul your big clippings to the curb, and dispose of the old carpet and broken chairs you have. Only I don't think it's all trash. That's just at my house. Sometimes it's good stuff. There's gotta be a market for some of this stuff on eBay. How about this; I quit my job, get a flatbed, and make the city rounds once a month. Then, I return home, fix it all up, and peddle my wares on Craigslist or eBay.

Or, ( and this scenario is more likely as I am too lazy) I could continue to fill my house with my new-found treasures and complain that I have too many chotchkies.

Please excuse my terrible cutting and pasting of pictures. Cannot get the darn thing down.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You get points for using the word "chotchkies."

La Rivera said...

OMG I was just going to say the exact same thing.