Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Wii Bit Harder!

The kids have been enjoying the Wii they received for Christmas. I haven't had much of a chance on it yet, but Maggie, Scot and Nora are perfecting their bowling game. Maggie has a real talent for boxing, and Nora has started kicking some princess arse on on a Disney game. Today when I turned around I caught a glimpse of her thrashing about with her nunchuk and remote. The remote was vigorously gyrating, shaking in an up-and-down, up-and-down fashion. It was slightly horrifying and perverted.

But darn funny. Much like Alec Baldwin in this recent (already classic) SNL skit.

Please enjoy.

2 comments:

Happy Me said...

LMAO!!!! That is very funny!! I still haven't been able to figure out how to get the video clips posted on my blog.

I gave DH a Wii for his b-day in July but he has yet to hook it up...I have a feeling once he does he'll be using it all the time :-)

Jennifer said...

OMG!!!! That was awesome!!! I don't have a Wii, but Chris and Jess do...I kind of stink at a lot of the games.