Saturday, January 9, 2010

Vocabulary Catch-up

I've always loved vocabulary. Often I say something, only to hear my mother say, "that must be a college word."

Two of my new favorites are featured today. I did not coin these, but kudos to whoever did. Yes mom, these would be considered college words. Not words you would learn in class, but in the dorm. Aren't you proud?

Douche nozzle
noun, ( dew.shnazle - said with a German accent so as to disguise the origin of the word)- a supreme douchey creature. Any person demonstrating an offending behavior, or having a permanent jerky disposition.

That douche nozzle neighbor saw me wave and did not return the greeting.

Ass Clown
noun, (ass.clown) A person who is stupid, thoughtless, ignorant, tiresome, and generally vexing on your psyche and intelligence.

I will lose my mind if that ass clown continues to support Cheney.

* Scot thought this needed further clarification. An ass clown is also someone who is not knowledgeable enough or fit for a certain high position or authority.

Did you hear what an ass clown Sarah Palin is? She repeatedly referred to Joe Biden as Mr. O'Biden- right into the first vice-presidential debate!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Did you find these on Urban Dictionary? Love it!

Happy Me said...

Great vocabulary words!!! I'll HAVE to find ways to use them in the next day or so!

toni said...

They are in the Urban dictionary, but they are MY definitions. That's worth looking at for some good laughs.

La Rivera said...

OMG Toni that was awesome.