Monday, August 10, 2009

A show of hands for hotness


My brother was out for two weeks this summer. We see each other about twice a year, and it's never enough. I adore Tim. He's generous, funny, and has a genuine zest for life.

We've never been able to figure out if Tim looks like my mother, his father, or the shoe salesman at Younkers. But it doesn't seem to matter. He's a hotness all his own. The ladies out west fawned over my brother during the time he was here. I fielded questions and inquiries into his marital status. We can now add "hot," and "muffin" to his list of attributes.

Lap it up, Tim.

Something tells me you'll be back for a visit soon.

3 comments:

Happy Me said...

If I wasn't already married, I'd ask about his marital status :-)

Jennifer said...

Marital status...please. Heheheh.

julie said...

Tim's eating my Jack Daniel's Pecan Pie in this shot! Yummmm.