Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday, Nora Ruby

She was born on a Tuesday, so the name is even more fitting. We sing The Beatles song to the girl all the time.

Last week she turned 6. Sometimes I don't know if it's been the longest six years of my life, or if it's flying by; all depends on whether or not her crying days of colic are fresh in my mind, or if she's being the angel baby she is now.

All she wants to do is please. She is lovely, sweet, kind, and funny. She has moments of being extremely high-maintenance, but I think any person worth spending time with deserves your TLC.

Last week she was looking hard at me when I came out of my bedroom.

"You look 20," she said.

I love that kid.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy birthday, sweetie!

Liz Anne said...

What a cutie pie. I look forward to one day meeting her.

Happy Me said...

Aw! What a sweetie! She's a keeper for sure!