Friday, May 16, 2008

Coldplay's New Release



Chris Martin and his talented band of brothers come out with a new album on June 17th. I will be in Michigan when it hits stores, and I will be at Target that morning to get my fix. This band lights me up. From the first time I heard "Yellow" in San Francisco 7 years ago, I was hooked. Chris Martin is about as handsome as a computer tech, but his voice sends me to a dry, warm coffee shop in London. In from the wet, damp streets. He's liquid love. I still don't get what the attraction is to Gwynnie. She just seems like a lofty ice princess. At any rate, they could put out shit and I'd buy it. If it does suck, I will enjoy the CD cover. Nice art; too bad they don't put out albums anymore. I could frame it.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

We ARE one -- I am blogging about music myself tonight.