Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Daily Musings

DAILY DEEP THOUGHTS

1. The season finale of Bachelor-London Calling was fantastic. Hottie Matt picked sweet bimbo Shayne Lamas, daughter of Lorenzo Lamas. She's 22. He's 27. I started thinking if Scot kicked it, Matt would surely like to take up with me. Then I remembered that he's 27, and picked a 22-year old. Maybe not. It looks like this is another time where my reverse Anorexia and overconfidence is in overdrive. Oh, to be young again!

2. Ya gotta vote for Obama. Won't it be fun to see more stupid white people say "nappy headed ho" again?

3. John McCain is old. Remember when Reagan was asked about the Iran Contra Affair, and he said "I don't remember". He didn't. He was in his 70's, too.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I think you're over-estimating the American public...I have a feeling many people don't remember the Iran-Contra Affair!