Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dear Vera Wang,










Dear Vera,

Greetings old friend!

I hope this finds you well. I know Monique Lhuillier has caught the Wedding Dress Designer Bouquet, but you'll always be known as the pioneer of the frill-less, less-is-more modern bride.

With that in mind, I believe this might be the time for you to reemerge as the Costume Designer To The Skaters. I know you are busy plastering your name on eyeglasses, perfume and stationery, but this is so important. This could save the world. Or at least the poor spectators sitting in ice rinks with the likes of Johnny Weir on the loose. One need not have waterfowl appliqued on their thorax to skate well. What you did for me back in 1994 was simple. And it worked. Hell, people are still talking about it!

So, my Rolodex is open and waiting. We could start with Johnny, and then move on to Yevgeny Plushenko and finally tackle the entire Ukraine team.

Cheers my friend!

Nancy Kerrigan

1 comment:

Happy Me said...

LOL! Yes, Weir's outfit is a bit much!!