Friday, February 12, 2010

Low Rider






















"Are any of these yours?" is what the email from Scot said. He had attached the photos (above)

When we lived in San Francisco I had a bit of an anger issue with poor parkers and loud alarms. So much so that I fashioned a couple of generic "nastygrams". I stuck these pre-written notes in the sun visor. Then, I waited for the opportune time, whipped it out, and stuck it under the offenders wiper blade.

So, these got a big laugh out of me. I don't miss the parallel/double park/manic alarm woes of city life, but I get satisfaction in seeing I'm not the only freakin' -crazy -passive- aggressive driver out there.

My personal favorite is the one done in fancy wedding font. They went out of their way and had them printed! NICE TOUCH!

Title from "Low Rider" by War.
Check out my ladies at right for more summertime music titles and lyrics.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is freaking awesome. I love the wedding-style ones as well.

Happy Me said...

They are so awesome! I would never have the nerve to leave one of those notes - but I won't deny I've wanted to say any one of those notes to some inconsiderate idiot!

La Rivera said...

OMG I love this. I'm stealing the idea for when I get back to Lima.