Friday, February 19, 2010

Ethan's Run

Scot and I were looking for a run to do. We found this one. It benefits children with heart defects.

We are doing it with Ryleigh in mind.

I got a new MP3 player. It holds 2 gigs and was only $8!!!!!! Keep in mind my old one held only 40 songs. I got it back in 2005 and it cost $100. Ever-changing technology is an amazing thing.

My clothes are laid out, and Mary is coming to watch the kids at 7:00 a.m.

I love the excitement the night before a race.

I'm turning in soon.

I've got a sinus infection.

And shinsplints.

Ethan's parents will be there tomorrow. They lost their son when he was six months old. My brother-in-law will never fully recover from the grief he is going through for losing Ryleigh.

I feel lousy, but I couldn't care less. If my kids weren't healthy, it would destroy me. I'd take sharp sticks in the eyes to shield them from injury or sickness.

And so we run!!!

Happy Running!