Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Can I have another 30 minutes of your day?

Women should exercise an hour a day to maintain weight, study says - latimes.com

Posted using ShareThis


CLICK ON ABOVE ARTICLE


No, really. I didn't need to hear this.

Part of me would rather think it was somehow my dieting fault, like the final bite of Scot's Baskin Robbins Tax Crunch cone was what undid the hard run. But I didn't realize I should be doing more exercise.

On second thought, maybe I'll be able to make peace with this. This study shows there is only so much you can do to fight age and a slowing metabolism.

I am alive, And save the damn sciatica (from running) I am healthy.

Not bad.

That article is going in the trash. Who needs more guilt?

1 comment:

Happy Me said...

Amen, sister!! I have such a hard time fitting 30 minutes a day in! At least now I know why the scale doesn't change even when I'm exercising every day!