Saturday, February 14, 2009

Day 14- Happy Sick Intestines Day

Scot in bed. Notice the dirty socks on the floor. He's working on a stimulating paper for Econ. 498 about Obama's Package.




Remember how I told you that I don't do anything special on Valentines Day? Yeah, well, I still don't.

Today, my dearly beloved is suffering from a bad tummy bug. Two nights ago, Scot woke up sick in the middle of the night. For the past two days he has partaken in the Gwyneth Paltrow Colonic Special. Easily the man has lost five pounds. This is always the moment I say "Why not me?" "Life is not fair! "I need to be in a bathing suit in four weeks!" Alas, the mother must work, and has no time to take to her bed. Scot went to class today, cranked out an exam, and is now in the prone position. Truly, I feel terrible for him. Happy Valentines Day, my love. We will celebrate another day. Or year.

Must run- the children are complaining of not feeling well.

Hey Jen, Jealous?

Delivery man, You can leave the flowers at the door.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oddly enough, yes, I am.

At the end of the day, you have a husband who loves you and two children who will be your best girlfriends for the rest of your life.

The last man I said "I love you" to, said he was incapable of feeling the same because "you either feel it or you don't."

So yes, despite the socks on the floor and the stomach buggies...I am jealous.

Happy V-Day, my dear friend.