Sunday, February 8, 2009

Day 7- Forget what I said yesterday. This is a new day.

I'm cranky. Full-blown bitch.

While it could be February setting in, in reality I think it's that my family is getting on my nerves. Scot has been immersed in work and school constantly. Mon-Friday, Tuesday and Thursday nights, and all day Saturday. So when he is home, all he sees are projects to attend to, dog shit to clean, and children who haven't gotten good doses of adequate parenting all week. With the children the one- parenting system translates to whining, back-talking and moodiness. I'm cranky because I've been a full-time outfit for the last four months. All cleaning, ass-wiping, and meal prep. No one has told me for days that I'm cute, funny, capable of so much more. So, I bitch. On top of it, no one is reading my god damned blog.

So World, quoting Weeds, "go suck yourself."

5 comments:

Joelle said...

I read your blog everyday. And not only do I think you are cute and adorable, I think you are funny, an excellent cook and a great mom.

The final stretch of grad school is rough. But, then it is done, and you can let out a huge sigh of relief.

Jennifer said...

I'm reading. And I think you're freaking awesome. Much love.

Anonymous said...

Thank you ladies. I love you, too. Just be glad you weren't around today. Meeeeeooooowwwwww!

Anonymous said...

you have great legs. :) Stacy

La Rivera said...

I think you're cute. *wink, wink*