Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day 24- Travel Tuesday- Or not.

I'm fresh out of traveling. Nope. Haven't done it lately, can't remember any trips clearly, have forgotten what it's like. I'll get back to that topic when divine inspiration has struck, or when I'm back from the cruise in 3 weeks.

Let's do a recap of events around these parts. Five days till February is over. I'm holding my breath. Wonderful March with its orange blossoms and signs of impending burning heat arriving are welcome around these parts. But we've been lucky. Save Scot. He was a sick puppy, but seems to have made a complete recovery. It's been a good month for the kids. Scot's birthday is on Monday. 38. Don't tell him I told you. To be honest, I forgot about his upcoming birthday till today. When it's March 2nd, and February is a short month, it always creeps right up on me. Any gift ideas would be helpful. What do you get the man who has nothing? He got 10 T-shirts for Christmas, so don't suggest clothes. Any fun, reasonably priced ideas would be welcome. Speaking of him, the man is home. He left the house at 7:35 a.m. and just walked through the door at 9:39 p.m. Sad, overworked little lad. Maybe he needs some liquor- yeah, maybe that's a good gift idea.

Goodnight....

1 comment:

Joelle said...

He needs something for him...not for the family, not for the house, not something practical. He needs something he can enjoy...maybe his own ipod (prices have dropped), a DVD season of a show he loves, or a round of golf with a guilt free pass to take all day.