Saturday, February 7, 2009

Day 6- Grateful Day

Saturdays are the best. They are filled with lovely, little things. Here's the tasty, sweet tidbits I've enjoyed today.

1. Sirius Radio- Channel 22. REM, The Smiths, U2, Duran Duran, Echo and The Bunneymen, Tears for Fears.

2. Chick-Fil-A - The best chicken sandwich with pickles.

3. Target - Move me in. Right now.

4. Maggie's Karate - 45 minutes free of laundry folding and other household guilt.

5. Temps in the 60's with swirling dark clouds- winter in Phoenix. Lap it up!

6. A reheated cup of coffee at 3:00 p.m.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Channel 22! I kept making up excuses to use Gregg's car because he had the satellite radio and I didn't. He finally had to get it for me because he didn't enjoy the empty water bottles and assorted trash I left in the car.