Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Day 25 - Winter In Scottsdale

We saw a breezy, balmy 80 degree day here in Scottsdale. I love winter! I took both infants outside, and sat on the grass from 3-5. Completely neglected dishes, dinner, laundry, sick children ( Maggie was home sick with a fever. I knew I had spoken too soon about February.) I couldn't get the obsession of a cold beer in hand out of mind, but I settled for Gerber Fruit Puffs. I have no dietary discretion. I ate 3/4 of a tube of Gerber Fruit Puffs, for Christ's sake. It was a divine day. Later, Scot came and sat with me. We got out the folding chairs, opened the chips, and watched the World go by. I love Wednesdays, when he works from home.

Hoping for a good night and kids in school tomorrow.

1 comment:

La Rivera said...

That's it. I'm coming to live at your house.