Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day 18- Me and My Big Mouth

Me and my big mouth in more ways than one. Day 18 and this is the first time this blogging daily thing is feeling a bit like dental surgery.

Yesterday I promised that today I would bring you the story of a school confrontation. If you read my photo blog, you would have seen that. But you probably didn't. And it's okay. I just can't right write about it now. See, it's an involved story. And I must get permission from my friend Stacy, to talk about it on my blog. She was involved.

Plus, I am going out tonight. The time when I usually blog will be spent drinking Kirin drafts at Bamboo Club. My parents are back in town. I will be joining them, sans family, for happy hour later . I'm not expecting to come home coherent. Definitely not sober enough to string some words together.

Let me gather my thoughts, get the go-ahead to discuss this weeks "Housewives of Scottsdale" story, and live a little tonight. As you might have been able to ascertain from the clipped text, I'm a bit cranky, short and in need of a refresher. I think you've been there. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would be honored to become "blog worthy". :)Cheers!