Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day 47 - Did I tell you about my perfect day? DId you ask?

After my jewelry-making extraveganza yesterday, I came home to find Scot preparing lunch for the kids. Score. Any day I don't need to make all three squares is a pretty fantastic day. After lunch, we all jumped into the car and did some errands. We dropped off some left-behind child shoes at a friend's house, hit the library, and went to Whole Foods where I picked up my beloved Grains of Paradise. After that we got frozen yogurt. Late afternoon we sat on the front porch and I helped the kids string the new beads I bought for them. For dinner, Scot and I picked up sushi. We ate it in bed, on tray tables, after the kdis went to bed. We watched M. Night Shyamalan's "The Happening." I liked it. He takes a lot of heat for his movies, but I have liked every one. Perfect day! Oh, and I walked through a neighborhood "open house" - my favorite way to kill a Saturday. I could go through open houses for hours on end. Wrap it up- my favorite Saturday in a long time. I'll take it!

2 comments:

La Rivera said...

Hooray for days like that!

beacon72 said...

@Awesome..I love to meander around open houses!!