Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dear Parent,

Dear Day Care Parent,

While I love taking care of your child, there a couple of issues I must bring up at this time. This is my job, therefore I expect that you appreciate the fact that I have certain standards and guidelines. These parameters are in place to make your day care experience, and my day, more enjoyable. As it stands now, Jr. will get the short end of the stick if you continue to piss me off. I realize you might have forgotten the basics that were covered in the contract I had you sign, Therefore, I will remind you. Please peruse the concerns I have, and commit them to memory. Again.


1. Payment is due when service are rendered- You must pay me when the day is done, or at the end of the week (for weekly care). I don't take layaway (that would mean you would need to leave jr. with me and I don't want them). I also shouldn't have to remind you three times that you forgot to pay me. You would gladly shuck out $50 for Fido at DoggyDayCare. Is Jr. not worth it? While I love your child, I don't do this for shits and giggles. I am currently the breadwinner. Every $40 helps. Keep this in mind the next time you have your pay check direct-deposited. How would it feel if Mr. Boss waved your check over his head, laughing, and made you wait another week for it?

2. Any child who is sick (green nose, fever, vomiting) must remain at home. - This is simple. A green nose that has continued for 3 weeks is not indicative of a healthy child. When said child starts hacking, clear the hell out of my house. If your saw your co-worker brandishing a Glock in their pocket, it would make you quake in your cubicle. Your little loaded weapon with the funky nose makes us all nervous, too. I have a child with asthma and two babies in my care. Jesus does not heal green noses. Go to the doctor, medicate, and then you may return.


Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Toni
Toni's Loving Care

1 comment:

Joelle said...

I wonder if said parents don't pay the hairdresser. It is a pretty universal rule that you pay when services are rendered. The end. What dumbasses.