Thursday, September 18, 2008

Reason 268 Sarah Palin Should Pack It In and Head Home

When Sarah Palin was asked what the Bush Doctrine was, she didn't know.
Hell, I didn't either.
But guess what? I'm not running for VP of the United States!!!
It was at that point the bells went off in my head.
DING DING DING DING

I am smart enough to know that I am too dumb to run for VP.
I would get tripped up in each and every question.
So, why isn't Palin shaking in her shoes?
She's too dumb to know better.
Someone put it so well today. They said that it's really not putting "Country First" to pick a running mate with so little experience.

It's all so interesting. And puzzling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but she is sooo pretty!

Anonymous said...

anonymous because you're not too proud to claim her. HA!