Wednesday, September 17, 2008

disclaimer, apology, etc.

Okay, Scot has freaked the hell out because I mentioned Glock and day care in the same sentence. He feels my last blog was a bit.... harsh. The truth is, I love my job. But even the best jobs come with complaints. I had to vent. Ever the conservative with all issues private, Scot is horrified at my exposed online life. He just mentioned that if I ever did have a day care accident (God forbid), Nancy Grace would dig up this blog. So, take it easy everyone. My sense of humor has gone nutty.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely read your blog all the time. Frankly, I'm a little frightened of responding- I don't want to be the subject of the next entry! But I really look forward to reading it. I admire your ability to share your private life with the world, and I think you are hysterical!

Anonymous said...

thanks Wendy. Don't worry, you won't be material!