Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Obsession du Jour


I gave up dog huntin' for 3 days, and now I'm back at it. I feel this sick desire for something warm in my lap. A needy little creature whose ears I can twist when the mood strikes me (just kidding!). This time, my pet project is Chico. Chico is another Paw Placement Puppy. My mother has informed me that she thinks all PP animals are rejects with serious problems. My response to that is "Duh. Aren't we all." My house is not the Cleary house these days, yet we all still have the need to be loved. Just because Scot's unemployed and unshaven doesn't mean I'm kicking him to the curb. Yet. Another couple of month and we'll talk. But really. How much shit could an 8-pounder cause.? Here she is readers! Chico ! Or George. Or Patrick (depends on who I let name it).

It certainly looks like Satan resides in her eyes, doesn't it? Ah hell, there's not enough drama around here. Let's mix it up a bit!

postscript: Scot said "who are the Cleary's?" oh yeah. I mean the Cleaver's . After two Fat Tires I got a little sloppy.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Satan resides in ALL dogs. Saffron will sometimes stare at me with a look I call "Damien Dog."

Anonymous said...

Hi-
My good friend Kelly the Halpinator sent me over to your blog. I love it ! It's almost midnight & I can't sleep, so whilst checking email I found a link from Kelly to your lovely sight.
Love that dog....so cute. I would like to suggest the name "Scruff" for your dog. My daughter watches Lilo & Sticth alot and Lilo calls her wacky homemade doll "Scruff", it's a misfit doll but very cute too!

Peace out sista'
Beth Kramer