Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Catch up

Scot graduates in 3 weeks. I am so proud of him. It has been a tough haul.
Please don't forget to read all the ladies postings at right. They are tasty offerings.
Darcy, I can't post on your page. What's up with that?
Maggie told me she had a sore throat tonight. When I asked her if she was serious she said "no, I just wanted you to freak out thinking I had pig flu." Thanks kid.
Michigan in in 4 1/2 weeks. Where does the time go?
Off to get Jello with way too much Midwest Whip (Coolwhip) What are the chances that crap is toxic?

3 comments:

Happy Me said...

It feels so good but so scary when they graduate! Is he your first?

I'll have to check my page out, not sure why you can't post.

toni said...

Scot is the husband. Although sometimes he's like a child. He'll receive his MBA.

stacy said...

Yeah! Do you get see obama?