Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day 57- Uh fukc it...

Liz Anne is right. I'm not sure why Karen deleted her blogs, I thought they were all fantastically honest. So, why should I run and hide? All names were changed to begin with. If they know it's them I'm talking about, maybe they'll take a hint. Hmph! Deleted blog, back on!

his is true. I was asked all these questions. Some of the answers I kept to myself.


Hi Lauren,

Got your message. Yeah, the stain on her dress is probably Popsicle. I gave her a yellow one for that reason. I didn't think it would stain. And yes, I start every lunch with a bib, but it doesn't always stay there. It is a cute new dress and I hope the stain comes out with some Shout it from the hilltop - the dress is a play dress from Walmart!


As for the redness behind her her legs, I haven't the foggiest idea why they are red. It was a warm day today and when I took her out of the car she was awfully pink and sweaty everywhere. No, she didn't burn them at the park on any slides today are plastic, and that really took all the dangerous fun out of the park, didn't it?

I checked my email and saw you responded to the pictures I took of her eating chocolate pudding. So cute, huh? It never dawned on me that she could have an allergic reaction to chocolate. She is eighteen months old, and I think you'll be safe at this point I have given her chocolate cookies, chocolate sauce, chocolate milk.


And no, you aren't being a pain in the butt to ask me all these question make me wonder if you might believe you are the first person to ever raise a child. Did you see the two kids in the other room eating cake and watching Spongebob earlier ? It's simply by some good luck and the grace of God they are alive.

If there is anything else I can answer, don't hesitate to ask yourself if all these little things are that important. Is your child loved? Is your child taken care of? And once you can answer "yes" to those essential questions, relax and let the child be a child.

1 comment:

Liz Anne said...

If only we could answer questions using italics :)