Friday, April 17, 2009

Day 65 - Twittering Away

Oh shoot. I have two friends who are now Twittering. You know who you are. I feel like I'm a sophomore in high school and pot is being passed around. I don't want to, but I'm afraid of what I'm missing out on.

Another social network? Could I possibly have time for this? And, shouldn't I be looking for a new career? It's just a matter of time before I crack and find I've been sucked into a new addiction. I should just give in now.

And to think that eight years ago I sat next to the computer with tears in my eyes, distraught at my lack of tech ability. "The Internet is passing me by," I said to Scot. So he taught me how to get online, how to search, how to connect. He's the one crying now. He lost a wife then and at this point is probably thinking of staging an intervention.

1 comment:

Liz Anne said...

I'm still trying to get into Twitter. I like facebook more, I just need to find a way to update them both at the same time. I know there's a few applications out there that do it, just not sure how into it I really want to get.