Saturday, May 2, 2009

Day 80 - Food For Thought

Got so much to do in the next three weeks. So today, I've started purging the house. The closets innards fall out when I open doors; it's time. So, here's what I thought about while cleaning today.

1. If I designed a car, I'd make seat belts a little easier to snap into. When my kids grew out of car seats, I thought my entry to the car would be easier. No.

2. Why can't every burp taste as good as an ice cream cone burp?

3. If you don't like Miss California's answer to gay marriage, stop asking such weighty questions to a 21-year-old. For God's sake- when I was 21 the most important thing was scoring a margarita and a hot car.

4. We went to ASU to pick up Scot's Master's cap and gown. He asked I call him master. I have determined that the campus bookstore makes me giddy. Not sure if it's all the Sun Devil paraphernalia, the stationery, or the books. But just the smell of it all makes me happy.

Off to enjoy a beer. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Liz Anne said...

In regards to the 21 year old, she's an idiot. Did you hear her answer, "in my country..."... uh, where do you think you are genius, it is the Miss USA Pagent. "Marriage should be between opposites"... brilliant.

I blame it all on silicone toxicity cause by the fake boobies that were funded by the Miss California Pagent... great role models huh?

Can you tell I feel strongly about that one? Oh... and the ice cream burps thing, I never thought about it but that would be so great.

:)