Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day 89 - Commercial Interruption

Lately, I've been seeing some good commercials. For example, have you seen the Orkin commercials where the roaches and nasty bugs ring doorbells asking if they can come in and use the phone? When they are turned down, they drive off in a car, all hunkered down over the wheel, gangster-like. Hysterical.

Today, Nora and I caught Old Navy's newest ad. The campaign features SuperModelquins, basically OC-talking mannequins. The ads are great because someone usually loses a finger, has a sliding butt, or simply falls off their metal stand. Sick and clever. I went onto Youtube looking for the current one playing in our market, and watched about six of the ads. Another wonderful waste of my time.

Tomorrow, is Scot's big day. Prepare for photos on Thursday. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Happy Me said...

Too funny! I love watching silly commercials too!